Monday, October 22, 2012

I am Bum

Do you want to come with me on my adventures? Nice. Don't be afraid if I take you along to your scariest thoughts or to a harrowing nightmare. You see, I like writing stories. I look up to Stephen King, Anne Rice, James Patterson and Dan Brown. I'm in my 30's and a call center agent by profession. otherwise I'm your normal, tired, neurotic, bored employee. I practically halted myself from following my dreams simply because I need to feed myself and pay my bills. I go to work every single night take inquiries over the phone, sometimes kissing up to the boss. For a very long time I denied myself from realizing my dreams or even refused to discuss about it to other people. I guess this is the time even when it means taking a hit or entering uncertainty.

Come in. Enter my world. I would love some company, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment