Monday, October 29, 2012

Alone in my Pit

                                
Alone in my Pit

Slowly, dimness creeping all over me, eating me… killing me
Now I’m falling down into immensity and darkest well of melancholy
The sharpest pain coming from within... numbing me… killing me
It is as dark and harrowing as night not a speck of light is in sight
I’m lost and undone, wondering where everything has gone
I’m stripped down to my soul almost bouncing aimlessly like a ball
There’s neither sun nor moon to ease my pain each time extreme terror reigns

All alone in my pit, I’m exhausted almost losing my grip
No one seems to care, is it because I’m no more than a mediocre?
I’m aching with hunger to love, willingly, I’d give anything I have
But then again, I’m all alone in this solitary room

… crying in vain nothing is left but flooding rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment